Recently, there has been this spaghetti squash craze and I completely understand why! It truly is such a great substitute for pasta but way healthier for you and pretty easy to make!
I have made spaghetti squash with marinara sauce & mussels (one of my favorite dishes of all time!). Also, I have made it with steamed broccoli, grilled chicken and tomatoes. There are so many different ways you can cook up spaghetti squash without getting bored and having some of the most flavorful (and might I add, healthy) dishes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half long ways (they are tough to cut – be careful! This is my boyfriend’s job!)
- Scoop out the seeds and stringy pieces of flesh but don’t scoop the good stuff – we want to eat that!
- Drizzle some EVOO and sprinkle salt and pepper on the flesh side.
- Bake spaghetti squash halves flesh down for about 40 minutes.